Optimizing Online with an Integrated Marketing Plan
In an increasingly competitive market, we believe that an INTEGRATED MEDIA program with Healthcare Finance News is the most effective way to optimize your advertising and marketing objectives. Whether your goal is to increase brand awareness, generate quality leads or both, an integrated media campaign will engage your customers like never before.
And we're not the only ones who think so:
- Forrester Research found that when online advertising is integrated into a traditional print media campaign, brand awareness reaches 14%, up from 6% when online ads are used alone.
- Rich media ads generate a 5% increase of brand message retention over banner ads, and a 10% increase over print media alone.
- An allotment of 11% of a B2B advertising budget to online media can increase purchase intent by 20%.
- 50% of respondents admitted that they would be more likely to purchase a product advertised on the Internet when they also saw it advertised in the newspaper.
(Clark, Martire & Bartolomeo, Inc.)
- Integrated media campaigns are MOST EFFECTIVE when using all forms of media: Print, email, Web seminars, online advertising and downloadable resources.
Matching the media mix to the marketing objectives optimizes ROI:
Suggested media allocation to generate quality sales leads:
- Traditional Media: 35%
- Online Media: 65%
Suggested media allocation to provide customer education and product information:
- Traditional Media: 45%
- Online Media: 55%
Suggested media allocation to increase brand awareness and image:
- Traditional Media: 90%
- Online Media: 10%